Even an Abattoir has rules! In order to ensure that the game is fun for all, we ask our players to adhere to the following rules and guidelines.
1. Do not multi-play. This means you are not allowed to play two different
characters at the same time. Link-dead characters count as logged-in.
There are no exceptions to this rule.
2. Do not crash, attempt to crash, or otherwise interfere with the operation of the mud. If you discover a bug, report it to an immortal immediately. Do not deliberately exploit a bug at any time.
3. Sharing of characters prohibited. The person who creates the character is the only person allowed to play as that character. This includes giving away or selling characters, as well as letting friends and relatives use your character. If you suspect that someone has somehow accessed one of your characters, report it to an immortal immediately.
4. Cursing is forbidden here except for on the wartalk channel. If
you feel you might be offended by occasional coarse or crude language,
then please use 'CHANNELS -WARTALK'
to turn off the wartalk channel. See HELP WARTALK
for further information.
5. Harassment of any kind is not tolerated here. This includes verbal attacks upon other players, racial and sexual slurs, insults, and any other actions designed to make other players uncomfortable or interfere in any way with their enjoyment of the game. Any problems or queries may be addressed to an immortal.
6. You may not pass equipment, gold or other items between your characters. Your alternate characters must not benefit or affect each other in any way.
7. Do not advertise other MUDs (or MUD-like games such as MMORPGs) here.
Also see HELP DEADLY and HELP QUEST for additional rules applying to those 2 specific topics.
Please note that although these rules were correct and complete at the time of publication, they are always subject to change. For the definitive and up-to-date rules, please enter the game and type HELP RULES at the game prompt.
© Ben Sizer
Background image © Vinu
used with permission.
Best viewed in a highly-standards compliant
browser, such as Firefox or Opera 7.